ONLINE FIREARM PURCHASE GUIDELINES
You can now order at arms dispensary Please note that firearms must be shipped to a armsdispensary.com within your state of residence. Only the person whose name appears on the order will be allowed to take possession of the firearm and transfer will take place only after all applicable requirements (i.e. background check, etc) are completed. Please verify local, state and federal laws before attempting to purchase a firearm.
Placing an Order
- Browse our available firearms here. Once you have located your firearm(s), click the Order Online button.
- Provide your residential zip code and select the store where you would like to pick the items up. Please keep in mind that you can only purchase items that are not restricted in the state/location where you reside.
- Review and agree to the Online Firearm Ordering Agreement
- Complete checkout. Please remember that you will be responsible for any additional fees (i.e. background check fee) at the time of pick up.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for handguns to be delivered and 4-5 business days for long guns. All items in your order will ship to the same store. You will be sent an email notification when the firearm(s) is ready for pick-up and a separate email once non-firearm items are available for pick up.
- Orders that contain firearms must be placed by the actual recipient of the armsdispensary.com
- Purchasers of firearms must be at least 18 years of age, and if the firearm is other than a rifle or shotgun (including frames/receivers, silencers, and pistol grip smooth bore firearms), purchasers must be at least 21 years of age. All purchasers must be a resident of the state where the transfer will occur. Some states have additional age requirements for certain long gun purchases that may require the buyer to be 21 years of age, or older. Examples of those states include, but may not be limited to: Florida, Washington, and Vermont.
- Firearm transfer and use is subject to government regulation. It is your ultimate responsibility to ensure you are in compliance with all rule and regulations that apply to the purchase of firearms and ammunition.
- Some items are not able to be sold in certain locations.
- Firearms are sold as equipped. We do not modify the manufacturer’s configuration.
Other Applicable Terms
For any additional questions, Customer Service can be contacted at —–.
- Smith & Wesson Model 442 38 Special J-Frame $359.99
- Thompson Center TCR-22 22 LR Rifle Bundle with Rifle Bag, TC-101 Green/Red Dot Sight and Sling
- Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 Sport OR 22LR with 4×32 Riflescope and Caldwell XLA Bipod $339.99
- Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 Sport 22LR Magpul MOE SL Rimfire Rifle
- Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II 5.56mm Optics Ready Rifle with Caldwell Mag Charger and Duty Series Case