Since its launch in 2012, the Ruger American Rifle has earned a reputation for outstanding accuracy and reliability, and the .350 Legend is a natural fit for the platform. The 16.38″ cold hammer-forged barrel features a 1:16″ twist rate and is capped with 1/2″-28 muzzle threads and thread protector. A 5-round metal AR-style magazine, one-piece Picatinny scope base, Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger and ambidextrous tang safety complete the package.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patented Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Compact, threaded barrel with factory-installed thread protector is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- The visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security.
- Also includes: one magazine; sling swivel studs.
- Model Number: 26981
- Caliber: 350 Legend
- Stock: Flat Dark Earth Synthetic
- Feature: Standard
- Sights: None – Scope Rail Installed
- Barrel Length: 16.38″
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Capacity: 5
- Magazine: AR-Style
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 6.1 lb.
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28 x 0.4″
- Overall Length: 36″
- Length of Pull: 13.75″
- Grooves: 5
There are no reviews yet.