Born of the traditions of the Old West, the Rough Rider maintains much of the look and feel of the legendary Single Action Army revolver, only in a scaled down version. Chambered for the .22LR cartridge, the Rough Rider is manufactured using state-of-the-art precision machinery that assures its accuracy and reliability. The cylinder lock-up is tight and the perfect timing of the action makes for a handgun that will put its shots where you want ’em.
The machined barrel is micro-threaded and inserted into the frame for the optimal barrel/cylinder gap to give you maximum ammunition performance. A hammer block mounted in the recoil shield provides extra protection and has a red dot indicator that lets you know when the gun is ready for action. A new, more authentic looking flat-sided hammer paired with new exotic cocobolo grips, makes the Rough Rider both functional and handsome. When it comes to the Rough Rider there are no shortcuts taken!
Ideal for hunting, plinking or western action shooting, let the Rough Rider be your choice in a new rimfire revolver.
Heritage Rough Rider Revolvers are illegal for sale in the states of Illinois and Minnesota due to “melting point” laws.
- Model: RR22B4
- UPC: 72796250020 0
- Barrel Material: 1215 Steel
- Barrel Length: 4.75 in.
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle Only
- Cylinder Capacity: 6 Rounds
- Cylinders Material: 12L14 Steel
- Finish: Blue
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Grip: Cocobolo
- Land and Grooves: 6
- Land Width: .076 inch
- Length of Rifling Twist: 1 Turn in 14 inches RH
- Over all Length: 10.035 inches
- Sights: Open fixed type; Notch at Rear
- Trigger Pull: Approximately 6 Pounds
- Weight Unloaded: 33.4 ounces (Aprox)
There are no reviews yet.